0

888 Let It Begin

Posted by -edz- on 11:08 PM in
As we all know yesterday was the world’s biggest day. It was the start of the 17-day long summer Olympics competition, a tradition that started way back in Athens in the year 776 BC. After four years of intense training, athletes all over the world will be able to showcase their skills and compete in the spirit of camaraderie and sportsmanship. It is the battle among the best.

As we all know, this year’s Olympics has been prepared by China since over 8 years ago. Well, that’s as far as I can remember. It was all worth it, I guess. The opening ceremony was like no other. It was incomparable. The Chinese government has put on so much time, effort, and money on this event. It was just the most expensive and majestic opening ceremony ever. They did it! The whole world was in awe with their rich presentation. Credit goes to them for a wonderful 2008 Summer Olympics.

If you ask me what team I am cheering for. Well, that’s a tough question. (Hahaha!) I guess it’s not if I can cheer for two teams, right? Go Team USA and Team Philippines. It is understandable though if most of the time I’ll be cheering for the U.S. since they are competing in more events that the Philippines. But I love them both.

And as they say, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Side note: It was also yesterday when YouTube started its 2-day 888 YouTube gathering in Canada.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.