0

All About Pearls

Posted by -edz- on 11:17 PM
Today, my friend texted me asking for a suggestion of a perfect gift for his mother. What perfect gift could you give to someone who has almost everything? Doesn’t every women love jewelry and most especially pearl jewelry? I immediately replied to my friend and told him about this website I occasionally visit. It is called Pearl Necklace Center and they sell genuine Japanese Akoya and freshwater pearl jewelries. They start at an affordable price of $24.99, but do you know what’s best about it? They have free shipping anywhere in the world! Tell me where else can one find such a great deal. All the pearls they use are personally hand-picked and knotted to maintain high quality that is incomparable.

They have an exquisite supply of classic pearl earrings with unmatched superiority - one that I’ve never seen in other stores. They have a selection of colors to choose from, ranging from 14K gold with white, pink, lavender, grey, and black pearls. Their most popular necklaces have pink, white, grey, and purple pearls with 14K gold and sizes between 8.0 and 9.0 mm. They also have a large variety of pearl bracelets with various sizes and colors. One of my favorites, for example, is the 7 inch freshwater white pearl bracelet with 14K gold beads.

The company is very committed in bringing the best quality pearls and satisfaction to their clients. They accept payments through Paypal and all types of credit cards, therefore, transactions are always fast and easy. With fast shipment, excellent customer service, affordable prices, and quality products – one can never go wrong with gift giving this holiday season.

After recommending this website to my friend, he decided to buy his mom the best Christmas gift ever, a necklace from Pearl Necklace Center. This actually gave me the idea of buying my own mother a set of pearl jewelry for the holidays. Well, I might get myself a pair of those pearl earring too. Always remember that nothing beats a classic set of pearl jewelries that last a lifetime. While the thought lasts forever.


Photo from Pearl Necklace Center

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.