1

Q and A Tag

Posted by -edz- on 10:39 PM in , ,
Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2. Yen- Me and Mine 3. Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Princess Vien 9. cookie jar of entertainment 10. Edz - This is everyone's journey 11. Your blog here

I've been tagged! Yey!

1. What do you want for your birthday?
>> time, happiness, and success

2. Who will be your next kiss?
>> I don’t know. I’m hoping it will still be my stuffed toy.

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
>> Perhaps about 2 weeks ago… or longer.. hehe.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
>> nope

5. How did you spend your summer?
>> Well, my summer just started about 2 weeks ago and I’m stuck in school for the whole season.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
>> yes, exactly 5 days ago.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
>> water. Not cold.

8. What are you wearing right now?
>> my pants and blouse.. just came from school

9. What was your last purchase?
>> A book for school.

10. What was the last food you ate?
>> chicken tuna with egg and onions with a big of wheat bread roll.

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
>> my guardian angel.. does he/she qualify? hehe

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
>> Uhmm. Nope.

13. Do you have a pet?
>> no I don’t

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
>> my own craziness and the internet. =)

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
>> New York or Paris.. or a dance studio. =)

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
>> A DVD set. That was months and months ago.

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
>> I can’t seem to stop my computer/internet addiction/habit. I spend so much time in front of my computer.

18. Do you miss anyone?
>> Yes, I miss a lot of people actually

19. What are your plans for the day?
>> to finish whatever I need to finish and sleep before 2am. Hehe. Which is already impossible.

20. Last person you msg’d?
>> my sister – to remind her of someone

21. Ever went to a camp?
>> nope. =(

22. Are you a good student in school?
>> yes.. never had any trouble.. =)

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
>> It’s going to be one rollercoaster ride and I’m gonna make every turn worth the shout.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
>> Right now? Nope.

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
>> Philippines – Surigao City, Cebu City, Dumaguete City, Cagayan de Oro City, Manila; California – Los Angeles

I'm tagging 5 bloggers: Edgar, Iggy, Quennie, Ritz (a.k.a. Heap up), and Haze


1 Comments


thanks for the tag and messages. I'll be sure to keep my address a secret then hahaha! ^_^

Missy is safe and hopefully happy with her mommy and sister. The three of them are with the original dog-loving owner so I'm relieved.

Honestly, I can't wait to move so that I could start and continue with my life. Being an out-of-school youth is BORING! Hehehe.

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.