0

I'm Back!!! Latest Update

Posted by -edz- on 9:35 AM in ,

Hello my co-bloggers and other visitors. Sorry to keep you waiting for updates, links, and other feedbacks. I just got preoccupied with the other aspect of my life. (As if!)

As most of you might have read in my previous posts, I recently started a new job and I love it. Although not every part of it but in general I’m getting used to the hang of it. I’ve been doing what I’ve been doing there for the past 2 weeks and so far I’ve been excelling. Just the other day they gave me the option to grab a free pizza or ice cream for a job well done with our customers/members. They are proud of me since I’m still a newbie and I’m already working way ahead of my game. Woohoo! Of course I’m not stopping anytime soon.

Another reason why I love my new job is because of the number of people I’ve met and mingled with for the past couple of weeks. I used to always be an introvert and a shy lady until a couple years ago when I realized I needed to break that shell and protective circle. I am so grateful that I am doing great with both school and work. Of course, my family is great too. They have always been so supportive.

Of course though I have not posted any updates for the past couple of weeks, it doesn’t mean I’ve been forgetting and neglecting this blog. I very much appreciate the comments and messages you guys left on the chatbox and on my previous entries. Really guys, I really appreciate them.

As soon as I get my schedule fix, I will arrange the links on the side and add the addresses of the bloggers who recently added me on their links. Don’t worry, I didn’t forget you and I know who you guys are. Thanks my co-bloggers! I love you all! And as I always say, HAPPY BLOGGING!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.