0

Dawbi

Posted by -edz- on 10:58 PM in , , ,
A dear friend of mine has been very busy the past couple of weeks (even months) preparing for a theatrical event. She, and her crew, spent so much effort (not to mention time and money) on this project so I’m very sure it will come out as a successful event. Unfortunately, I will not be physically there to watch the event and congratulate her and her team for a wonderful job done. So instead I am going to post a picture (or copy of the banner) of the said event. To the people of Cagayan de Oro City, I hope you will take time to watch their wonderful show.

And to my friend, I’m sure as the play dates draw closer the more the pressure and the anxiety your feeling. But don’t worry, cause as your efforts will soon be paid off. You are one great artist and I believe in you. So God bless and good luck to your crew and break a leg! (Not literally okay?!) Just enjoy and have fun. The goal doesn’t really matter much compared to the journey. Don’t worry for the curtains will close after every performance.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.