2

Baby Names for 2007

Posted by -edz- on 11:53 PM in , , ,
I was checking my blog for any unpublished posts and here is one of them.
This list is helpful for expecting parents! *smile*

The top baby names for 2007: (now as to where I got this list? sorry I forgot where. but I assure you it's from a reliable and known source. If my memory serves me well its msn.com)

Top 10 Girl Names

  1. Sophia
  2. Isabella
  3. Emma
  4. Madison
  5. Ava
  6. Addison
  7. Hailey
  8. Emily
  9. Kaitlyn
  10. Olivia

Top 10 Boy Names

  1. Aiden
  2. Ethan
  3. Jacob
  4. Jayden
  5. Caleb
  6. Noah
  7. Jackson
  8. Jack
  9. Logan
  10. Matthew

Okay, there you have it. The top 10 boy and girl names for 2007. Of course some of these names made it to the list because of famous TV shows or characters. An example of which is the name "Addison" which we always hear from the hit TV series "Grey's Anatomy." Remember, Dr. Addison Montgomery? The ex-wife of Dr.Sheperd, played by Kate Walsh who now transferred to a similar TV series called "Private Practice." And of course like I said the others came from famous celebrities.

Did your name make it on the list? Well, I know mine did not. And I'm sure not even close. My name is a combination of both my parents' names. So I don't get to meet a lot of people who have the same name as mine (well, come to think of it, I don't really know one *laugh*). Well, at least my nephew's name made it - Ethan. I really love his name.

If your name made it on the list, let us hear about it. You can even share the story behind your name. To do it, just leave a comment on this post. I'm sure everyone would love to hear your side of the story. *smile*


2 Comments


heheheh.. ethan is a good name..


yeah i know. but sadly i cannot use it anymore in the future. *laugh*

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.