0

Heath Ledger

Posted by -edz- on 12:59 AM in ,
The other day, as soon as I learned about Heath Ledger's death, I immediately wrote an entry about him and his tragic death. Unfortunately, something happened and that entry got deleted. And since Blogger.com has an autosave feature, I permanently lost the entry. Thanks Blogger.com my entry is now lost in the realm of the internet.

As much as I would like to rewrite everything, I'm the type of person that can never do that. Once I write something, I can only write it once, if not improve it. So what I'm going to do is just write a little of what I remember from my prior entry. I did not want to write nothing about Heath Ledger's death.

Friends, family, and fans all over the world grieve over such a loss. Heath was not only a great talent but a great person as well. People who knew him say nothing but wonderful words about him. His father, Kim Ledger, said this on an interview upon hearing his son's death, "Heath has touched so many people on so many different levels during his short life, but few had the pleasure to truly know him. He was a down-to-earth, generous, kind-hearted, life-loving and unselfish individual who was an extreme inspiration to many."


At 28, he had such a bright future ahead of him. He could still have more wonderful years with his 2 year old daughter, Matilda. But I guess, like some say, God needed more angels in heaven. I'm not saying that God made this happen okay. God would never want such a tragic loss. Unfortunately, it happened. Indeed, it was a great life cut short.


To Heath: We will definitely miss seeing you on the silver screen. But your works will surely remain in our hearts and the way you lived your life will always be an example to us. We will forever be your fans.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.