0

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Posted by -edz- on 12:19 AM in ,
Hi guys. I’m back! Sorry I haven’t updated my blog lately. I’ve been really busy. I had so many plans for the blog but had to put them aside ‘cause of other stuffs that were going own. But hopefully I can start to catch up with the Blogging World. **smiles**


As we all know today’s Saint Patrick Day! Woohoo! HAPPY SAINT PATRICK’S DAY TO ALL OF YOU! Are you feeling lucky today? If you are, good for you then.

For me, St. Patrick’s Day is synonymous with Spring Break! Yes guys, today’s the official start of my one week of Spring Break. Unfortunately, it’s only one week. Sucks though. How I wish it lasts to one month.

Well, I know some of you ended your spring break yesterday and are going back to school today. Too bad. I’m so sorry for you guys. Just kidding! You’ve had your share of spring break. Now it’s my turn!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.