4

Bad News - Immediate Blog Shutdown

Posted by -edz- on 5:28 PM
Hi everyone. As much as I am excited to share with you my page's new look and possible potentials, I have bad news. I have recently received an email informing me that my blog will be shutdown soon due to copyright infringement issues. I was really saddened and taken by surprise with this news. I still do not know how to react. However, I have to accept the fate of this almost 3 year old blog. Its journey is only up to here and it is time to move on to greater things.

BUT WAIT!!!!! Something important!!!

I just remember one thing. The month of March ended yesterday so that means today is the start of a brand new month. Today is already the first of April. Wow. Time does fly by so fast. And what does the first of April mean? APRIL FOOL'S DAY! Yeah, so good news for me since my blog is not going to be shutdown and never will be!!!! That's bad news for you since you have to continue reading and enduring my blog. Haha!

Love you all! And thanks for dropping by! Keep on reading and as I always tell my fellow bloggers - "Happy Blogging!"


Image courtesy of Apple.

4 Comments


you got me! Sh*t. lol


haha.. na dale mo ako!

ganda bagong design ah

nice..

goodluck


haha.. na dale mo ako!

ganda bagong design ah

nice..

goodluck


loko!! ken lee!! if libu dibu douchoo!!!

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.