1

World

Posted by -edz- on 3:27 PM in , , , ,

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.


Some people are gifted that they excel in almost every field that they are in. Some think so high of themselves that they tend to step on others just because they want to get everything. It is not bad to want to achieve a lot but we should never forget to share the blessings that we receive and be always grateful for whatever is happening in our lives. Disappointments are part of life and we can never get rid of them. Though we are in control of our decisions and fate, the world has its' own revolution. We can't control its' cycle all we can do is revolve around it.


God, give us grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
Taking, as Jesus did,
This sinful world as it is,
Not as I would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your will,
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with You forever in the next.
Amen.


1 Comments


I don't know what to say. Haha. I'm totally confused with my current state. I don't know STILL what to accept and what to change. Argh. But sometimes, we need to fail to know what's right, right? Sometimes Good has to appear Evil before we know it is Good. Hay...

God bless you Edz. :)

Copyright © 2009 There are lessons in randomness. It's our journey! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.